Email has become such an invaluable asset that lots of companies rely on the service to communicate with customers. The original cloud service is an integral part of today’s business. The following post will discuss the benefits of Office 365, more specifically, how you can save money from moving away from a service like Microsoft Exchange to Office 365 and raise employee productivity throughout the organization.
TO Cloud or not TO Cloud?
It’s a question a lot of our clients are asking more often, and is undoubtedly one of the biggest trends in the IT industry right now.
Why Office 365
When we collaborate on a email project or consult on migrating over to a new email system, we tend to nudge the customer in this direction. Why? Because keeping the workflow of the company consistent and transparent is something we practice with all of our customers. The goal of any project is to keep cost down, maintain transparency throughout the project, and deliver on the exact requirements. Office 365 is a suitable email solution for any size business.
Below is a bullet list of Office 365 features that all businesses can assess for their own email environment and determine if Office 365 is right for them.
- Office 365 lives in the cloud which means accessibility from anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Patches and maintenance are managed by Microsoft.
- Collaborating internally has become a lot easier with Office applications now in the cloud.
- Efficient internal communication with Lync instant message and video conferencing.
- Flexibility for the business as owners can pay as you go and add email accounts.
We want businesses to have an understanding of how email systems work. Cloud services are on the rise with many companies moving the email infrastructure to the cloud. Alleviating unnecessary expenses is a benefit we consult with numerous customers of ours on a regular basis.
Have some questions?
Tel : (519) 652-6898 Ext.225